Monday, April 5, 2010

Last 9 weeks of school

We're in the final stretch of school.  I know the next few months are really going to fly by for our family.  Part of me is so looking forward to not having the structure of school and part of me is concerned about the lack of structure our summer will be filled with.

For the third 9 weeks of school, both Christina and Daniel made the honor roll again.  They started just before the second 9 weeks of school and both made the honor roll then as well.  I'm so proud of these two!  They are doing amazing in school.  I was a little worried when we moved here if Christina would be able to keep up with the all pre-AP classes she was in (she had no honors/pre-AP classes in Utah) but she's doing great, as always, with school.

Way to go kids!

No comments: