Samantha learned to do two new things yesterday. While we were out shopping, she climbed from the front of the shopping cart to the back part. I saw her do this and was watching her, but she's done it before. A went back to looking at something and I heard her make a noise. She was on the ground standing. She scratched her cheek a little in her attempt and I really have no idea how she did it so quickly but she got out of the cart and landed on her feet.
Last night was Amanda's night to stay up so after we played games, I took her up to their room to get her into bed. I looked over at Samantha and noticed that her pants weren't pulled up all the way over her diaper in the back. I went over and looked and she had taken her pants off, turned them inside out, and put them back on (and the tag was in the back!). Pretty funny. This morning as I was changing her diaper, I noticed she must have taken her diaper off and put it back on too because it wasn't as tight as I usually do it.
Silly girl.
Last week I went to the middle school and watched Christina and the other students receive their awards for the year. I wasn't really counting but she was one of a few who received the most awards. I'm really proud of her. Tonight she has her band concert. I'm excited to go listen to her but not looking forward to trying to keep 4 others in their seats so everyone else around us can enjoy it too. This is the third one in a row I think that Clay has missed and I've given up trying to record and watch kids too so he'll just have to ask her for his own performance if he wants it. Tomorrow we get to go to the Christina's school again to watch her be inducted into the Junior National Honor Society. YEAH CHRISTINA!!!
5 more mornings to get the kids up for school. YEAH! I'm having a hard time getting up and going myself. Lying in bed for almost an hour some nights trying to get to sleep is starting to take its toll on me. All of the kids had a hard time getting up this morning. I guess we all were in a pretty deep sleep last night, once we got there.
No comments:
Post a Comment