Tuesday we had an early dinner because Christina went to a friend's choir concert. While she was gone, I took the other kids outside and cut the boys hair. I figured I would trim the yard but the string in the trimmer was out so I ended up just mowing the grass for now while the kids played in the yard. I was so ready for bed that night but poor Amanda had other plans for me.
When she had come home from school on Tuesday, I noticed she looked at her hand and then tried to hide it from me. I should have paid better attention and looked at it them, but I'm kind of forgetful and distracted easily these days. Tuesday night, Amanda woke up 3 times with bad dreams of bugs crawling all over her. I took her back to bed, we tried different blankets/coverings only to do it over again in a few hours. I don't think it usually would be such a big deal but waking up anyway during the night because of being pregnant, I was dragging pretty bad the next day.
When we were eating breakfast yesterday, Christina asked if I had seen Amanda's hand. I looked at it and her left hand is covered with little red dots.
Just her hand and only her left hand (she's right handed). I tried to get her an appointment yesterday but haven't been able to get one. When she came home from school, they weren't as red but now there are a couple up her left arm. I gave her some allergy medication and hopefully it will help them go away. Thankfully I've been through some weird allergic reactions with both she and Daniel before so I'm not freaking out. The adventures never end, but school will. 1 more morning this week, one full week of school, and then a partial week and we'll be done for a while. I think I'm counting down more than the kids are again this year.
Christina has one big project left for the year, a time capsule of 10 things that they have studied in Texas History (which expanded into a little world history). We've got 3 items done but I get to run around today and see if I can find any more objects in this area before we have to drive 30-45 minutes each way with all the kids to look for them this weekend. I know we have to go get a couple but hopefully we'll be lucky enough to only have to pick up the last few things.
Tonight is Relief Society Meeting so Christina will help watch most the kids and get a few to bed. I'm taking Jonathan since it's his night to stay up and he actually slept really well last night. This weekend is Stake Conference. Luckily we don't have to travel far but it should be an event nonetheless. I've had to do it several times alone now with the kids but each time is still interesting.
Off to do running for Christina.
No comments:
Post a Comment