Saturday was Daniel's birthday (9 years old) and today is Christina's (13 years old). I'll write more about their birthdays later. We took the kids down to Round Rock to a place called Gattiland to celebrate. It was a lot of fun and air conditioned. :) We told the kids we would celebrate their birthdays this year as a family doing this instead of having friend parties. I'm glad they both thought it was worth it.
Almost 3 weeks ago, I noticed a red circle spot on Daniel's head about the size of a quarter. I've been watching it and we've tried using dandruff shampoo but it got much worse last week. I tried for 3 days to get Daniel into the doctor and had to wait for Saturday to get "urgent care" open for him to go to. It looks so lovely. Isn't it amazing that no matter how disgusting things may be, you still take care of them for your kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment