I love it when my husband adds music to the blog without me knowing. :) Sorry, everyone but that's one of the ways we have to communicate right now. I guess you just get to try to figure out which one of us added which songs.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I saw your blog through a link from my sisters and thought I would let you know that if you end up buying the materials from your roof at Home Depot you can get a coupon from the post office in those moving packets for about 10% off your purchase... that will save you a little :)
3 comments:
I saw your blog through a link from my sisters and thought I would let you know that if you end up buying the materials from your roof at Home Depot you can get a coupon from the post office in those moving packets for about 10% off your purchase... that will save you a little :)
Thanks Brenda for the hint. I'll definitely go check it out!
Which of my wonderful friend's is your sister?
Becky Wertz :)
Post a Comment