Friday, August 28, 2009

Roommate get together

Once upon a time, there were 6 crazy girls who lived together. We had a get together about a week ago to catch up since we haven't seen each other in about 2 1/2 years. It was so much fun to see these wonderful women again. I had to laugh that we were color coordinated after all these years! It's amazing to see the roads we've all been on. Christina helped take pictures so she got some really good ones of her mother. I love how everyone else looks great and I'm pulling a really funny face. We had a ton of cameras going at once so we were all looking different ways.
It was so fun to get together again and have fun! The kids all did really well together too. We were missing Cindy who lives in New York now so we had to add her into some of the pictures too. Excuse the funny face.


No comments: