We had church today (most of the area churches cancelled due to black ice). It was great to see most of our friends back today. During Sacrament Meeting, I was able to help the family behind us and in front of us with sharing books for their little ones who were struggling.
After church, due to the storm coming in, I took a packaged dinner for a family in the ward who's mom has been sick for the last week. It felt weird to take something and say, "make it yourself" but I'm afraid we won't be going anywhere tomorrow and it's an add to boiling water dinner so it's really easy--soup with crackers and refrigerated cookie dough.
This evening, I've been texting a sister who was visiting family in Idaho and flying back tonight to help her find places to stay in case she can't come home.
No comments:
Post a Comment