Sunday, April 12, 2009

Another phone call

I was really hoping we would be able to talk to Clay today for a while but we got 3 minutes, which is still better than nothing. He said that when they moved him to the other company after the first week, he got the lucky privilege of being in the strictest company at Fort Jackson. Lucky him. He still hasn't gotten his cell phone back--they haven't said anything about that. He's supposed to move to blue phase tomorrow, which is the final phase with the most privileges so hopefully he'll be able to write/call more. He doesn't have to do push ups or sit ups for letters or cards so I'm adding his address here if anyone is interested. It will be good until the end of May. He can only have letters or cards so please don't send anything else.

SPC Stafford, Frank C. Jr.
A. Co. 1-61st Inf. Reg.
4th Platoon
Fort Jackson, SC 29207

I'm also having second thoughts about driving. I don't want to be frustrated with the kids or myself by the time we get there so I hope ticket prices drop. If not, we'll find a way to do it.

No comments: