Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Update

Well, after making a ton of phone calls yesterday, I was able to get a very brief call from Clay who still hasn't been able to turn in the paperwork to get us insurance/military ID. UGH! He said hopefully within 2-3 weeks. He also said that he won't be able to call again until they move to the next phase--about 3 weeks.

I took Samantha to Instacare last night. Once she didn't want to nurse as often, I knew she needed help. She has an ear infection, pink eye (which has now spread to both eyes), and is teething. She's been on meds since last night but not really see much improvement yet. If she's not better in 2 days, I'll take her back in to get the prescription the doctor wanted to give her but isn't on the $4 list. Hopefully she'll make good improvement quickly. We both could use the sleep.

I'm so glad it's spring and it's finally made it's way to Utah. After last week I was beginning to wonder how much longer. Hopefully we can get this gunk out of our house! I think one of the kids has been on meds since Clay left. I finally weighed myself yesterday and lost another 2 pounds. I'm officially barely over the hump that I haven't been able to get past since Christina was born. Still have a ways to go but it's nice to start to see some progress finally. I would like to lose 8 more pounds before I see Clay--5 weeks to go! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Markell! i'm so happy to see that you have a blog! and yes it was your little guy that said
captain Macaroni. lol it was adorable! he's so much fun! i'm looking forward to meeting with you tomorrow! hang in there girl!