Samantha didn't sleep well at all last night. She tossed and turned for several hours before throwing up. While we were loading everyone in the car this morning for the morning minibus drive to school, Daniel came to tell me he felt like he was going to throw up. He was right so the garage got sprayed out today (luckily not the car). I finally was able to get some coverage for Samantha so I could take her in. She has an ear infection, pink eye, and teething. Yeah me. I'm so tired of this sickness. I have to admit this is one of the hardest things because I don't want to pawn off sick kids to anyone so I can get a break and I feel like I've had sick kids since he left. I really hope that we can get over this soon. I need to get to the temple again so I can feel some strength.
Monday, April 20, 2009
Here we go again
Yesterday after church, Jonathan and Daniel went over to one of our neighbors houses. I was so grateful because Samantha and I actually got a much needed nap while Christina and Amanda played quietly. They came home with treasures. This family has 3 older boys (the oldest is on a mission and the other two are in high school) and so they gave the boys some of their old toys. Jonathan got an "army guy" who is his constant companion now. He even sleeps with him. I've actually been looking around to try to find something like this and haven't had much luck.
Daniel got legos which he LOVES!
I was hopeful to get a call from Clay, but none. I still have yet to receive the paperwork I'm supposed to have for insurance/military ID, etc. so I spent much of the morning today calling around to figure out what's going on. It resulted in Clay being able to make a brief call again today which was nice.
Samantha didn't sleep well at all last night. She tossed and turned for several hours before throwing up. While we were loading everyone in the car this morning for the morning minibus drive to school, Daniel came to tell me he felt like he was going to throw up. He was right so the garage got sprayed out today (luckily not the car). I finally was able to get some coverage for Samantha so I could take her in. She has an ear infection, pink eye, and teething. Yeah me. I'm so tired of this sickness. I have to admit this is one of the hardest things because I don't want to pawn off sick kids to anyone so I can get a break and I feel like I've had sick kids since he left. I really hope that we can get over this soon. I need to get to the temple again so I can feel some strength.
Samantha didn't sleep well at all last night. She tossed and turned for several hours before throwing up. While we were loading everyone in the car this morning for the morning minibus drive to school, Daniel came to tell me he felt like he was going to throw up. He was right so the garage got sprayed out today (luckily not the car). I finally was able to get some coverage for Samantha so I could take her in. She has an ear infection, pink eye, and teething. Yeah me. I'm so tired of this sickness. I have to admit this is one of the hardest things because I don't want to pawn off sick kids to anyone so I can get a break and I feel like I've had sick kids since he left. I really hope that we can get over this soon. I need to get to the temple again so I can feel some strength.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment