Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Exciting day

Well today has been interesting. I found out today that Samantha knows how to climb the stairs. Christina, luckily, was following her. She's such a BIG help!She was halfway up the stairs by the time I got there! She's growing up to fast.

Tonight while I was talking on the phone and finishing dinner, Amanda fell on the corner of a table in the front room. She's got a good gash in her head which of course was bleeding pretty good. Once the bleeding stopped, it didn't look as bad then so I didn't take her to the doctor. I think she'll be okay. Life can't ever be dull can it?

Daniel and Christina had piano lessons today. They both are doing very well, Christina has just taken to the piano and is advancing very quickly.

4 comments:

Leah said...

The curse of a dull life is one curse I don't wish for! Although some times I don't think a slightly dull day is all that bad.

Glad she wasn't hurt really bad.

Melissa said...

I have spent the past 4 years telling Kalyn to 'stop growing up!' She still isn't listening to me and just laughs now when I say it. She says, "Mommy, I tried, but I just can't stop it!"

Belkycita said...

Ouch!! that looks like a painful boo boo!
you can't say you have boring days!

Becky Wertz said...

Wow you are never one for lack of excitement. Hope her head heals quick.