My baby is no longer a baby. Last week she discovered crawling is a much better form of mobility. She's also pulling herself up onto things now and that has opened a whole new window of opportunities for her. The fun has begun!
We had a great conference weekend. Jake (my brother) and Jill came up for the Saturday afternoon session and fixed dinner for us that night--a wonderful treat! They ended up staying at the house that night and through all of Sunday too. Thank you so much for helping with the kids through conference so I could take notes for Clay!
Sunday night I got a 2 minute phone call from Clay. It was WONDERFUL to hear his voice again, even if it was for such a short time. He was able to give me an address so now we can write to daddy! He said that he had mailed a letter (which we got today--HAPPY DAY!) and has another ready to put in the mail! He says he is doing well. It will be nice when we can have longer on the phone but I'll take anything I can get!
No comments:
Post a Comment