Saturday, May 23, 2009

I love to see the temple.

After church last Sunday (May 17th) I decided we needed a change of pace. Luckily the temple isn't too far away. As we were almost there, Amanda asked if Daddy was going to be there. I almost wanted to cry (it was one of those days). We went and walked around the temple and I got some pictures of the kids.

Samantha turned 14 months the day before.
Jonathan
Christina
Daniel
tAmanda--I really love this picture of her. I love her eyes.
The kids in front of the temple. It's hard to get all five looking at the same time.
I am so grateful we live so close to so many temples. We also walked around Temple Square and the kids insisted we go to their favorite exhibit--The Family. If you ever get a chance, you need to go to this exhibit. It's a really wonderful reminder of what is really important. I'm so grateful for the knowledge that I have that we can be a family forever.

1 comment:

Chris 'n Leah said...

What a lovely post. Even just being on the temple grounds can bring such peace.

Hang in there, your time apart is almost up!