I can't get the pictures up right now but we made it. It was interesting flying with 5 kids by myself. Christina got to the point that when she saw someone counting, she would just say "Five. There are five of us." We got in pretty late so the kids are all still adjusting to the time difference.
We lucked out and were able to get Samantha her own seat on both flights. Daniel and Samantha both fell asleep on the last flight yesterday.
I found out that Samantha had an ear infection the day before we left. Daniel has been coughing too but is doing better now. Jonathan started coughing yesterday morning and it seems to be running its course. And Amanda started coughing some today. I hope they all get over this quickly.
Samantha didn't want to go to sleep last night so I was up until about 2:30 a.m. EST trying to get her to sleep. Jonathan woke up at 6:30 a.m. coughing this morning. I think I'm doing pretty well with 4 hours of sleep. I hope tonight goes better and maybe I'll catch a nap. HA HA HA
4 comments:
An ear infection and a plane ride? Poor baby. Hope she feels better.
Oh man...the timing of that stinks. I hope you guys are able to still enjoy yourselves!
You made it!!!
and sadly David read the post to, so he is not buying into my whining about flying by myself with the girls :-(
You made it! I hope they kids get through their coughing and ear infections quickly. Good luck and enjoy!
Post a Comment