Thursday, May 28, 2009

Thomas the Train--Part 1

Thomas the train was in town last weekend for Memorial Day weekend. My mom is still down helping Grandma Jensen but she was able to get away and meet us there for some fun. For those who don't know, Jonathan is a bit of a Thomas fan. It sure beats other things kids his age are into. I didn't tell the kids where we were going so we loaded up and headed out for our adventure. Christina caught on pretty quick but didn't let the other kids know.

At the beginning of last month we went to Heber City for spring break with my parents so as we were driving through, Jonathan, Amanda, and Daniel kept saying "We've been there before." Daniel figured it out just as we were getting close to the train station. I wish I could have taken a picture of Jonathan's face when he figured it out, but I was driving. So this is the closest I could get when he got out of the car.Christina, Daniel, Amanda, Jonathan, and Grandma Beck getting ready to go in.
This is us with Sir Topham Hatt.
They also had a small petting zoo. Amanda and Jonathan had fun brushing the donkeys.Samantha was enthralled with the camel. She kept wanting to step on his foot. Poor thing.

No comments: