Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A new room!

This is the corner that had the mold. Brother Draper did a great job fixing it so you can't even tell where it was. THANK YOU so much!Tuesday, May 12th I was able (with the help of the lady who gave us the bunk beds to get them set up for the older girls. YEAH!!!! I can't tell you how great it was to have them sleep in their own beds again.Samantha's bed was cleaned up and ready for use by Wednesday. She had a really hard time going to sleep in her crib again. I think she liked the confined space of the portable crib. When I finished washing all her blankets and gave her the blanket that Grandma Jensen made for her when she was born, she started sleeping again like usual. Thank you Grandma! I think that blanket is going with us on the airplane!Here's the other wall. I was really proud of how much stuff the girls got rid of. At least it gave us good motivation for cleaning things out. Now for just the rest of the house.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow! The wall looks great!

wylie said...

Oh I'm so glad you got that mold fixed. Yea for good helping friends!! The girl's room looks fresh and put back together again, I bet it helps so much.

Cheryl said...

Yay! It looks great! I'm so glad you were able to get it all taken care of!