After everyone left and we got the little ones to bed, I decided to try to get some more pictures of Ethan.
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Labor Day Weekend--Part 3
So after church, we headed back to our house where we had everyone join us for dinner. Thank goodness for large crock pots. The Carrs had to leave after dinner and so we pulled out some games. We love playing games as a family.
This is a fun game we learned and bought in Utah called Fumbly Pegs (thanks Van Ormans!) that we introduced to everyone. It's such a fun game, as long as fingernails are clipped. :)
Kimberly holding Ethan
We also made homemade donuts. YUMMY! My parents, Kimberly, Barbra and Charlie had to leave after that and start their long drive home. Saying good byes isn't fun.
After everyone left and we got the little ones to bed, I decided to try to get some more pictures of Ethan.
This is my favorite picture of him. He's such a cutie!

After everyone left and we got the little ones to bed, I decided to try to get some more pictures of Ethan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Fumbly pegs with the Bertie Botts Beans right?!? ha ha ha. Oh, we miss you guys!! I can't believe how big your kids have gotten already! Especially Jonathan Wow! You took some great pictures of Ethan. I especially like the last one too! So, when do I get to see him in person?
Post a Comment