Monday, September 6, 2010

Week 4

Ethan's 4th week was filled with all kind of craziness of getting the kids ready for school and appointments I had been putting off (i.e. orthodontic evaluation for three kids -- YIKES!) but we did get a few cute pictures in the midst of the chaos.

Ethan started smiling a little. He especially likes smiling and now cooing with dad. We've tried to get a good picture of him smiling but usually they end up like this, and it's turned into a cry.
Amanda, our little photographer, took this picture of Ethan and I. Maybe with her help, I'll actually get to be in a few pictures with our kids. :)
I love watching how little babies like to curl up. I'm sure this was his favorite position in the womb.
Chatting with daddy.
It was a very crazy week. I was able to get uniforms for the kids, school supplies purchased and in the backpacks for school and only one of the three kids needs braces RIGHT NOW. I've got to work on a few things and see how quickly we can get things together to get them stared. Poor Christina has two impacted teeth and will need oral surgery 3-6 months after braces get started so they can attach a 24 Karat gold chain to help pull the teeth into the correct place. We just need to figure out how to work this into the budget so we can get started before it gets worse. At least hers should be done before Daniel is ready. I'm starting to see a few of the advantages of the large spacing between our first two kids.

No comments: