Thursday, September 30, 2010

Labor Day Weekend--Part 4

Monday we decided to go find a place for a walk. I miss the mountains. We were able to find a place where we went for a little walk and I think we'll go back.

Daniel, Christina, and Amanda by a funny tree.Grandma Jackson (Clay's mom) was visiting still.
Christina by a pond on the walk
Clay and Daniel
The path we took led to a river of sorts. The kids (and Clay) quickly got their shoes off to follow the example of everyone else there.
Samantha is quite the adventurer.
Daniel, Christina, Samantha, Jonathan, Clay, and Amanda in the water.
Ethan and I hung out on the dry ground to watch.
Christina, Samantha, and Jonathan.
Thank goodness for a wonderful big sister.
We had to wait a bit for everyone to get their shoes on. Grandma Jackson, Samantha, and Christina.

Daniel loves to strike funny poses lately.
Gotta love action shots.
Amanda


No comments: