Thursday, May 26, 2011
Guess what I can do?
A little catching up on Ethan. I took him in 2 weeks ago and he was 18 lbs. 10 oz and 29 inches long. He turned 10 months last Friday. :( Time is going too quickly to watch him grow up.
He's been working hard on a few things lately. He's clapping now. All the time. I think he's been doing that for a couple of months now. So cute! He LOVES it when others start clapping too (awards ceremonies, etc.).
He also learned how to drink out of a straw the last month. He gets so excited when he sees a cup with a straw. Good thing I usually get water.
Tuesday was another big milestone. He's been trying for a while but today he was successful and he doesn't want to stop. I was talking with someone today when he grabbed my pants and pulled himself up. He was so proud of himself.
I know I'm in trouble now. It's only a matter of time until he's EVERYWHERE!!!! I am lucky because my kids are a little later with the crawling/walking thing. I know it's not far off now.
But, PLEASE Ethan, can you wait for Daddy to come home to walk? I know it would mean a lot to him.
Maybe only 9 more Sundays until Daddy comes HOME!?!?!?! Oh, please pass quickly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He seriously needs to slow down! you just had him!!!!!
Only 9 more??? you can totally do that. The end is near!!
Post a Comment