Sunday, May 22, 2011

Science Fair

Remember that day Christina missed from school to stay home and help me when I was sick?

That night was the family night for the science fair.  We were planning on going.  Until mom couldn't function, let alone drive.  I felt bad.

Here's her board when we were still working on it.  It was quite done at this point--
Tuesday the teacher passed out the grading sheets from the boards.  Christina noticed there was a #3 up at the top of hers and asked the teacher what that meant.  He asked if she got it, she said no, what does it mean?  He told her to go look in her board where she found a third place ribbon.  She said no one had mentioned anything to her the day before either.  I guess they announced the winners Friday during school.  Whoops.

So, Christina won 3rd place in the Physics area of the Science Fair for all of the middle school.  I'm so proud of her.  She did a great job!!!!

1 comment:

Belkycita said...

Congratulations Christina!!