I have a ton to catch up on but it's going to have to wait.
Friday, strep hit me like a 20 ton truck. I barely got up enough to get the middle 3 dressed and sent over to the school for breakfast (I never do that. I prefer to cook breakfast for my kids so I know what they're eating). Christina offered to stay home and help which I couldn't resist. She took care of the youngest two, bringing the baby to me to nurse while I slept most of the day. My neighbor even picked the kids up from school for me because I couldn't walk that far. I don't remember when anything hit me so hard.
Yesterday I was feeling slightly better but decided I needed to see a doctor. I took a nap and decided to go, taking Daniel with me. On the way there, he tells me he has had a sore throat for like 3 days. So I have us both seen. And we both came back positive for strep.
We're feeling a little better but I'm still sleeping a ton. I guess my body decided I was doing too much. So the laundry, cleaning, and everything else I wanted to get done this last weekend will have to wait. I am so grateful for Christina. She's helped feed all the kids and let me rest.
I'll be back. It might be a bit though.
3 comments:
I wish I was closer so I could come help you stay caught up with all of that stuff that piles up when Mommy is sick! I hope you feel better soon!
Happy Mothers day!!!
Heavenly Father is just making sure you rest and have someone help you on such a special day :-)
I really hope you feel better soon.We'll be praying for you.
Oh that is just terrible! I hope you get better soon. Christina sounds like an angel - I'm glad that she's there for you. You are a wonderful mother. Happy Mother's Day!
Post a Comment