Saturday, April 30, 2011

Time Out

We just got back from Time Out for Women down in San Antonio with my mom and aunt.  Christina got to go to Time Out for Girls (there first ever) too.  It was a lot of fun.  Got a little encouragement and my heart touched.  Maybe a new goal that I'll get brave enough to share someday.

I find it hard these days to deal with emotions some times.  I've gotten pretty good at holding it all in.  Except some times when I don't.  And if I'm not careful, I'll start a flood.

Because of this, I found it harder to enjoy TOFW this time.  I got some good thoughts but with baby in arms, no notes.  :(

I need to get back on a schedule with stuff again this week.  My mom leaves on Tuesday then it's time to get back to working on projects and dealing with getting the kids back on schedule.

Less than 5 weeks until school is over.  I can't wait.

No comments: