Last night Samantha started running a fever after dinner. By bedtime it got up to 103.8. I gave her some medication and it started dropping so I put her to bed. She slept all night until about 5 am this morning when she woke up screaming about falling. I was nursing Ethan at the time so I carried her to my bed (still nursing Ethan in one arm) where the three of us stayed until it was time to start getting the other kids up.
She's slept most of today. With the medication and baths, it's staying around 100 now. Strep again? Think I might need to make a side trip to the doctor's office in the morning before we head down to Austin to pick up grandma.
Clay's out on missions so with my crazy schedule the next few days, I won't be able to talk to him until probably Saturday again. Don't like this part of being separated when we can't even communicate.
Bedtime. I hope I can pull this talk and lesson together for Sunday.
No comments:
Post a Comment