Thursday, April 28, 2011

Egg Coloring

We haven't dyed eggs in years but I decided to get brave and use up what I had already bought so I decided we could dye and paint eggs on Saturday.

Here's the little guy just a day after surgery.
Amanda (behind me), Me, Ethan, Samantha, my mother, Daniel, and Jonathan.  Getting ready for the fun.  Thanks for taking the picture Christina.  I wasn't sure how long Ethan was going to last and Grandma got to hold him for the bulk of it. 
Samantha and I  ready to color eggs.  Sorry these are yellow pictures.  Got a new camera and still figuring it out and haven't had time to edit them yet. 
Helping Amanda to dye eggs.   I have to admit, it's odd to put pictures of me on here.  I'm usually the one behind the camera.  Maybe I need to pass it off more often. 
 Jonathan with the egg he painted.
 Samantha loved the painting process.
 See our pretty eggs.
 I had to put a picture of Christina in here too.  She's such a great helper.  I couldn't do this without her.

No comments: