This morning I ended up taking Samantha to the ER because they couldn't get her in at the clinic. Throat & ears were red so the doctor put her on amoxicillin without doing the strep test. Would have treated it the same either way and I'm grateful for not having to put her through that. It's not the funnest test.
We ran from there to the pharmacy and then down to Austin to pick up my mother and a friend's mother from the airport. The two youngest slept the whole way. I had taken the GPS device and (had I not been running later on time) was so tempted to make a wrong turn just to have someone talk to me. It was a weird feeling. I was glad to have two other women to talk to on the way back up.
As we neared the gate to come home, I couldn't find my ID card. I have no idea where I lost it. I've called multiple places on post with no luck so I guess tomorrow morning I get to spend trying to get a new ID card. Hopefully it won't take too long because I need to head to Temple to do the pre-op stuff with Ethan.
I'm getting nervous I'm not able to put the time into the talk and lesson like I want to. I've been thinking about it for a long time, just need to get it written down. Oh, and Christina's science experiment is due on Friday. Luckily it's not the whole project yet, just the experiment and paper. It's going to be a few crazy days and I don't like that losing my ID card made it much crazier for tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment