Sunday, May 29, 2011

His Father's Son

We've always had people tell us that Jonathan looks a lot like Clay.  Yesterday I went to take some photos of the kids.  As I was going through them last night, this one stood out to me.  
Today I pulled out Clay's photo album of the photos we have from him growing up and came across this one.
Pretty close, huh?

Yesterday Jonathan and I went out to go shopping together.  Just the two of us.  He told me that he remembers what Daddy looks like.  Today when I showed him this picture, he got pretty excited and kept asking me all day if he looked like Dad when he did this or that.  He sure loves his Daddy.

1 comment:

wylie said...

What a handsome guy! I love seeing the resemblance to Clay at that age. P.S. I sent you a facebook message about migraines.