Thursday, July 16, 2009

16 months!

My baby turned 16 months old today. Time flies so much faster with each one. She's a light in my life right now. Just a few things that she's up to. I introduced her to Oreos a couple months ago and haven't been able to get some pictures of it. She now actually takes a few little bites of the cookie too.When we first gave her Oreos, she would immediately break them open and just lick the frosting off. Who needed the chocolate cookies anyway? Aren't they just for holding the filling?Tuesday, July 14th I was watching 2 extra kids for a friend when Samantha decided to show off. I was getting her ready for bed and she decided she wanted to start standing up by herself in the middle of the floor for the first time.
I love this picture. The joy in her face (and in Jonathan cheering her on). She was so cute, she'd keep standing up and then sit back down. I'd tell her to do it again, so she would. She had a ball showing off to the other 6 kids in the house at the time.I tried to get a video of it but it's kind of crazy with all the kids. I have tried many times since with just her in the room, but she won't do it unless she has an audience.



2 comments:

wylie said...

OHHHH don't you absolutely love the look on her face and everyone cheering behind her? How fun you caught it so everyone can look at it when they are older!

Belkycita said...

She's so cute!! and exited to stand on her own!!