Samantha is still so excited she gets a cone like the big kids.
Oh, the joy!
Isn't she cute? Her hair is starting to come in and loves to curl on the sides.
Amanda looking so peaceful and ready for bed.
Christina, growing up too fast.
Jonathan or mini Clay. It was getting very close to bedtime.
Samantha is walking all over the place and realized she can move too.
Daniel (can you tell what kind of ice cream he had?)
Life is good, until you sit on your ice cream cone. She still needs to learn to look before she sits.
But life goes on, and we smile anyway.
I got the sprinkler system fixed yesterday. Luckily it was just a part that had slipped loose so I was able to fix it pretty easy. The hardest part was all the help I got to dig it up. Now if they just remember that we can't dig up the grass anywhere, I'll be doing well.
No comments:
Post a Comment