Wednesday, September 2, 2009

It's in!

Last night, we officially submitted his first application for DO school. It's a long process but I'll try to explain it.

He still needs to take the MCAT, which is scheduled for September 10th. After the admissions company gets the scores, they send his application to the schools we selected. From there, the schools will contact us if they would like us to fill out their school's application. We pay more application money and submit the secondary application. From there, they offer interviews before they will offer a space at their school. Wish us luck! It's going to be a long process but we got the first step done.

I spent two hours this morning at the car dealership getting the oil changed on the van. Two hours with three little kids. After a bit, we took a walk to look at the new cars in the show room. I had to laugh when Jonathan commented on how they smelled "like gas". Funny how even a little boy can seem to enjoy the "new car" smell.

We survived and I even made it over to pick up the cans, lids, etc. from the cannery to can the wheat my Grandma Beck had given me in a 55 gallon drum. Now to can the wheat. Anyone want to help? :)

No comments: