We made a sign to hang up on the front of the house. Amanda decided to copy it and write it in sidewalk chalk on the driveway. Too cute!
We had an early dinner and then headed to the airport to wait. This was so hard! I'm glad we didn't get there any earlier. Amanda kept looking down the hallway to see if daddy was coming yet.
The kids all made signs to hold to welcome Daddy home.
Glad as I can be!!!!!!
We're so happy to be adjusting back to family life with all of us again. Things have been fun to see how much we all have changed.
At bedtime prayers recently, Jonathan said, "And please help Daddy stay home." They're so honest, I love it!
We're still figuring out details with our new life, I'll have to post more on that later.
5 comments:
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!
Your pictures made me cry. To be together again at last, what joy!!!!
I am so happy for you! I couldn't help but cry.
You made it!!!!
Those pictures made me cry too! I'm SO HAPPY FOR YOU! :) Love you!
The pictures did the same thing to me! Tears of joy of course! YOU DID IT!!!
Those pictures of Clay reuniting with the children were heartbreaking/warming. I, like everyone else cried. I'm so happy for your family!
Post a Comment