Sunday, September 20, 2009

Nursery!!!!!

Samantha turned 18 months this week so tomorrow is her first day of nursery! I have to admit that I'm nervous about sending her, not because she won't do great (I'm sure she'll love it, especially with Jonathan in there) but I'm not sure I'm ready for it. I didn't think I'd ever be like this but the past few weeks I think are getting me ready for it. I'm sure she'll do fine. My last Sunday tomorrow without Clay!

Clay got back last night from his STX & FTX so we can finally talk again. He did receive my letters but wasn't able to send any. :( We went 16 days without me hearing from him. UGH! That's one part of the army I don't like.

When he called last night to tell me about it, he told me that he has his paper orders now. It's official we're going to Fort Hood (sometimes orders change) but we have to be there much earlier than we thought. Things are going to be really crazy the next few weeks.

Clay comes home some time on Thursday. We should have his schedule in the next few days. It looks like next weekend we'll be fixing the roof, the weekend after that is General Conference, and then on October 10th, we'll baptize Daniel, finish loading the truck, and leave that Monday for Texas. He has to report by October 17th so I guess the kids won't be able to participate in the Primary Program (sorry Alisha). I can't believe that a month from now we'll be in Texas.

Tomorrow, the house is being shown for the third time in 8 days. Hopefully that's a good sign. I really pray that it will sell soon so we won't have to worry about it. I need to pack boxes to take with us next week instead of just packing boxes to take to DI. I'm a little stressed about getting everything done. I hope I can do this and keep my anxiety that's building up under control.

3 comments:

Chris 'n Leah said...

WOW! It sounds like life is about to hit the fast forward button! Good luck with everything, it will be hard but I know you can do it (esecially with the help of Clay and the Lord!).

David and Alisha said...

Oh, how sad :( but I understand. We will really miss you guys!! You'd better keep in touch! BTW your kids are always welcome over here while you are getting ready to move.

Belkycita said...

Oh wow! I am so glad you will have your hubby back. I wonder if it will be weird for a little while.
Best of luck to you both in all that is coming, we'll keep you in our prayers