We've had a bit of the flu bug or something in our house this weekend. It's odd because it actually started with me this time, followed by Jonathan just a few hours later. It usually comes home with the kids from school but I have no idea where this one came from.
I thought we were all doing better and must have been something we ate but then Samantha and Daniel threw up tonight after dinner. Luckily it seems to be fairly short lived. Hopefully we're done with it or will be soon. I guess it's a good thing it's a long weekend and we'll be ready to send everyone back to school on Tuesday.
The best news, next week is Stake Conference (I have to admit, I'm a little nervous about how this is going to go for 2 hours with the kids by myself but I know it will work out) and then one more normal Sunday, and then Clay will be home! I can't wait. The kids are talking about all the changes that we will make when he gets home, like where everyone is going to sit now at the table. Funny how they get worried about such things. I just can't wait for him to come home. It's going to be so surreal. Just a little longer.
2 comments:
I remember waiting for Heath to come home from his mission (not really the same thing, but I can sort of empathize). I counted down the days from the day he left to the day he came home. It was so nice to see him and be around him again. Letters-the occasional (like once a year) phone call...they just can't compare to the real thing!
I'm so excited for your family to be together again!
Ewww...the flu is no fun and it's even worse because you have to clean up after it! I hope all those germs are GONE and you are doing better.
That's so exciting that the time is so short until you get to be together agian. OH happy day!
Post a Comment