His solution, get a 12-15 passenger bus, I mean van. He figures that then we would have enough space to take extras when we have company. I looked at some online (through ebay) and they seriously are like buses. We found a 12 passenger that only has 1 two seater bench, the rest are all bucket seats. At least that would help separate the kids for long drives. I'm still not convinced that we need to go that big. I don't want people thinking that we're trying to catch up to the Duggar Family (they're the amazing family that now has 19 kids). I'm so far from that. Good thing we have a little time to figure out how to make this work.
3 comments:
What a decision! Good luck.
While our van was in the shop we rented a Toyota Sienna. It fits EIGHT! It was actually very roomy and had plenty of luggage space. I'm still quite attached to my Odyssey but this one comes in at a very close second as far as vans go. Good luck!
Wow Markell,
Congratulations on the new little one! That is exciting news. I hope you are feeling well, and that all the "details" aren't too stressful.
I know you will be blessed.
Hugs,
Pam
Post a Comment