Thursday, January 14, 2010

When I was a little boy...

Jonathan was helping me do the laundry a little bit ago.  After he got all the laundry out of the dryer, he was having fun spinning the dryer.  Out of the blue, he said, "Mom, when you were a little boy, you used to do this."  I had to ask him a few questions to make sure I heard him right.

To most of the world, this might seem like an odd thing to say but I LOVED it as a little girl listening to my grandma tell stories of when she was "a little boy."  Thanks for being there today again grandma.  I guess maybe I was a little boy once too.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

As soon as I read the title, I knew it would have something to do with Grandma. Thanks for the smile.

Good luck with the potty training. Bryce shocked me by being ready as early as he was. Kayli was much much slower and more difficult.

I hope you all have a wonderful long weekend off! And that you get feeling better!

I might take you up on the moby wrap thing, I'm still doing research. Thank you SO much!

Belkycita said...

I loved those stories too. Although she had stopped telling them as much when I came around she still humored me :-)
Thanks for the reminder.