Monday, February 15, 2010
Fun project
I've been trying to get more creative lately and use up some extra fabric we had. Amanda's been kind of upset because somehow during the move, her slippers disappeared. I found some fleece we had and did a little research on line and came across a pattern for LDS humanitarian projects for fleece slippers. They were super easy to sew up and I think they're really cute too.
To help make the bottoms not so slippery, I used puff paint to write her name on the bottom. Waiting for it to dry took the longest for a little girl. She LOVES them and wears them constantly around the house.
Samantha needed some too. I was able to get hers cut and sewn one morning while I was waiting for Jonathan to get dressed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cute! Do you have a link to the pattern?
The pattern link should work if you click on the colored words "fleece slippers" in the first paragraph.
Those are super cute!! I want to try them. I must find fleece.
Post a Comment