Jonathan in a portion of the train--
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Pictures from train park
Here's the pictures I know you've been dying to see. The train park/museum is up in Temple, Texas. We'll go back when the weather is warmer.
Jonathan in a portion of the train--
Daniel playing on the tire swing/tube--
Amanda and Christina at the bottom of the tire swing/tube--
Clay had to get in on the fun--
Amanda doing the balancing tube--
Samantha had a ball. I almost got her Popeye look here--
Amanda bouncing on the rubber mats--
Samantha--
Then we walked to the other side of the parking lot where they had some old trains to walk by/in. We tried to get Jonathan and Samantha in this picture but they liked staying by mom better. Daniel, Clay, Christina, and Amanda--
I finally convinced Jonathan to stand by one of the wheels so we could see who was bigger--
Me, Daniel, and Jonathan coming down from looking in the engine. Wearing my enormous coat Clay bought me when I was pregnant with Amanda. Grateful to have it but would rather wear something else. After this winter, it's being donated somewhere.

Jonathan in a portion of the train--
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You guys are so cute!
I love how the little ones are stuck to you :-) (maybe you don't love it so much)
Post a Comment