We're still around. Last week was full of appointments so I felt like I was running non stop and some were just for Clay that I didn't go to. I don't know why I schedule them like that but it makes me appreciate weeks like this one when we have very few, if any. Clay had a huge wart cut off his foot last week so he's got a profile now (no PT) for about 10 days before he goes gets the next one cut off. I can't believe how long he let it grow before he said anything about it. He only went because he couldn't stand to do the ruck marches that were required of him.
Next week we've got a couple of days of appointments but I'm actually looking forward to the one on the 18th when we have another ultrasound and hopefully get a better date of when this little one will be here.
Almost a week and a half ago we found this fun park in Temple (45 minutes away) that the kids loved. It was freezing (for here anyway--in the 30s) so mom didn't last as long as they would have liked. I got some really cute pictures but I need to go on another computer to upload.
I finally was able to submit our taxes this morning. I am amazed how much we're getting back from federal thanks to the move, the taxes the army takes out, and having a few children. The most exciting thing is that I think we're going to be able to go pay cash for a bigger vehicle. I'm so excited. I'm not sure if we're trading in our mini van or if we're going to sell it ourselves but we'll go from 2 car payments to none pretty quick. Can't wait, it's been a few years since we've not had any.
Clay gets a 4 day weekend this weekend but the school kids only have a 3 day weekend so we're headed to go do some serious looking on Friday in Austin where there is a little more selection. And only take 2 kids with us! When we go get it, I think we'll take the crew but for the looking process, it's nice to have a few less.
No comments:
Post a Comment