Friday, March 26, 2010

Hum.....

Well, I still haven't been able to get the computer to cooperate to get pictures uploaded from when we went to the zoo last week.  Maybe it will work later.

We've been getting so frustrated with the phone service here that I think I'm ready to drop the home line, get cable internet, and just get another cell phone to use as a home phone.  I know there were times I got frustrated with Qwest in Utah, I had no idea with what others put up with.  There are 2 choices here for a phone company.  Our phone bill is about $25 more a month over what it was in Utah and the internet is slower!  We've also had them come out several times to look at why every other phone line in the house has static when the modem is on.  I have more important things to do than to remember to turn off the modem when I'm not on the internet.  UGH!

Funny thing is, I think it will be cheaper just to add another line on our cell phone plan ($9.99) and keep it at home as our home number.  Kind of funny but I guess we'll have to have a 801 number as our home line again if we do that.  

Now just to keep it from walking off with the kids......  Any ideas?

No comments: