He's also amazing to listen when he retells stories with such amazing detail. Yesterday he just starts repeating the Christmas Carol to me, including all the characters names. I'm not sure where he's even heard this recently. He also loves to pull out some Bible character cards we have and go through them one by one, telling me their stories or asking more details about the ones he's not as familiar with.
This morning after the others left for school, I was up doing my hair and he pops around the bathroom corner and says, "Mom, You're really impressive!" and then runs back out of the room again. Still not sure where that came from but I'll take the compliment.
This morning our little baby was extremely active. For having the placenta in the front again, I'm amazed how much I can feel this baby compared to Samantha. She was so calm inside. As the kids were taking turns in the bathroom and gathering for morning prayer, I was able to let Jonathan, Amanda, and Daniel feel this baby kick for the first time. It was so fun to see their expressions. Unfortunately he stopped so Christina and Samantha didn't get to feel it yet, but it will come.
Had another ultrasound today. We've finally been given the all clear. YEAH! He really didn't like the ultrasound and got pretty aggressive with his kicking. He's doing great which we're very grateful for. He's quite a little fighter.
3 comments:
Jonathan sounds so smart. Watch out world here he comes!
I just love how each baby comes with their own distict personalities even while they are still in us!
you have such a beautiful family. so fun to see you--- even if just in pictures!
Wow! he is sharp. Watch out mom nothing will scape him :-)
Post a Comment