
I can't believe she's two already. Where did the time go? The funny thing is that for a couple of weeks, we have a two year old and a three year old. I just made a cake today and Amanda helped frost it with the box of cake decorating stuff while I was talking on the phone but Samantha didn't care what it looked like. She just was happy to have cake.

I love this smile. She makes us all smile so much. I love the joy and happiness she brings into our family.
She was so excited about opening presents she knew it was all for her and was loving all the attention.


Samantha is really loving her new Mrs. Potato head she got tonight. It's the one present I wasn't sure if she would really get into yet but it was the one she was most excited about and didn't want to put down to go to bed.
She brings so much sunshine into our home. Her smile and the way she loves everyone she's around. She still loves to hug and knows how to express herself even with very little words.
It was cute tonight as she unwrapped her presents, she would sign "open" to me to get them out of the packaging. We love you Samantha and feel so blessed to have you as part of our family!
I want to post her birth story but it's going to have to wait for tomorrow so I can get on another computer with her baby pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment