Friday, October 1, 2010

The boys

Jonathan gets fun family projects to do for his school. Here's his family project we did with pictures of our family.And guess who's 2 months already? I can't believe how fast it flies. Ethan is such a good baby. He's gracing us with lots of smiles these days and is SO close to laughing. He loves to talk to his siblings and sit on our laps during dinner to be a part of everything.
His hair has gotten slightly lighter. I used to think he looked a lot like Jonathan but some days he really looks like Daniel now. There was one day that I was looking at him and he had the same look and smile my Grandpa Beck always used to have.
Daniel also tried out and made the school choir! He loves it and is getting ready for their winter program. He stays after school one day a week for it.

No comments: