Yesterday Clay had the day off but the older ones still had school. I have a great husband who helps so much around the house. While I was busy with something, he loaded the breakfast dishes into the dishwasher. Everyone has different approaches to loading the dishwasher but as long as they come clean, I don't really care anymore. I'm just grateful to get help.
I came back later and did more to clean up the kitchen, added more of the cooking dishes to the dishwasher and left it open while I went to do something else.
I heard Samantha doing something with the dishwasher from the other room. When I came in, she had moved the plates around on the bottom shelf to how I usually load them.
Silly girl.
1 comment:
That's so funny! We have a few dishwasher perfectionists over in the Ketcheson family as well... :)
Post a Comment