Last week while I was feeding the baby, she pulled out the battleship game. It was cute to watch her try to play it. She had the little red and white pegs out all over the floor. I asked her to start picking it up while I went to lay Ethan down for his nap. She is always so good at helping clean up. I came back to this.
This morning she decided to unscrew the lid off the detangling spray for the girl's hair. I know that she's just experimenting with things to see how they work but I am definitely more cautious and careful about what she's doing these days.
She also likes to have Ethan play babies with her. I don't think he quite knew what he was supposed to do with this object that was handed to him.
I feel so blessed to be a mom and a mom of 6. I have to admit that I didn't ever think I would be a mom to 6. I couldn't imagine my life without any of them. I feel so complete, and so much joy lately in being a mom and a woman. I am so lucky to have such a great husband and to know that we're there to really support each other. It's hard watching other couples throw in the towel and I'm so grateful that our lives have changed that we rely and support each other in everything. We still will have bumpy roads ahead of us I'm sure but at least I know we're committed to each other and our family.
No comments:
Post a Comment