Samantha has come up with her own name for Ethan--Maka. I told Clay yesterday and he loves it because it sounds Tongan so he started calling Ethan it as well. I'm not sure exactly where it came from for her. We've been really focusing on the b sounds lately and trying to get her to say baby so it's kind of puzzling for me.
We took Ethan to get more shots today and they measured him again while we were there. He's 13 lbs. 14 oz. (50%), 25 inches long (75%), and his head is 42.5 cm. (75%). He's really grown a lot lately. I need to put away all the 0-3 month clothes but part of me doesn't feel ready for that. My sister finds out on Thursday if she's having a boy or girl so hopefully I can pass some that way. It makes it easier to pass things along.
No comments:
Post a Comment