I also wanted to let all you moms out there know about zoodles. It's a really neat kid friendly web browser of sorts. You tell it how old your child is (you can pay to have them block out certain sites) but even on the free version, it only brings up age appropriate activities. And the kids (like Samantha's age) can't wander to any other sites. Really neat. Our kids love it. And their mom loves it too.
I just remembered this last week that it has a way to send short video emails so I think we have it worked out now so the kids can send their own little messages to dad anytime they want. It also has a section where you (or anyone else you allow) can read books to the kids. Really fun! Now Daddy gets to work on recording books for the kids to read. Anyway, the website is zoodles.com if you're interested. I wish we had known about it before.
No comments:
Post a Comment