Just in case you were wondering how sever it was, here's a picture out of the boy's window upstairs.
Yep, that's enough to close school in these parts. I have to chuckle because anywhere else we have lived closing school wouldn't ever be discuss but I have to admit. I was really praying they would close schools today. I needed the break and so did the kids.
A couple hours later I let the kids go out and play in the snow.
Of course, snow ball fight began. Amanda was having fun trying to make a snowball.
Samantha wasn't so sure what to think but realized the car and slide weren't good options today.
Christina, Samantha, and Jonathan were apparently on one side.
The Jonathan decided he was too wet and was ready to come in for some hot chocolate.
Christina was trying to teach Samantha how to throw snowballs.
And then Daniel decided to try to throw some at mom too.
But now the mud is washed out of the coats and the snow is almost all melted.
No comments:
Post a Comment