Friday I went to see the surgeon for Ethan's surgery. He's scheduled to have his surgery done April 22. It makes me very nervous to have him completely sedated but I understand why and know that he needs to have this surgery so I'll work through it. It was interesting trying to explain all of it to the kids. Jonathan has been the most interested and asking the most questions. Hopefully they don't go around telling everyone about their new knowledge. I'll get a call next week to get the details of the times and other information. Looks like we'll be in the hospital for at least a minimum of 3-4 hours. He'll be sore for at least 1-2 days.
Yesterday I took the kids out to our friends farm again to help them with their house and yard. Daniel and Christina learned to drive..........a (very small) tractor that is, but it still made me a little nervous. They did great helping to plow up the garden area while I helped work on the house. Daniel even helped fix the tractor as it wasn't working when we first got there.

And the kids all came home tired, dirty, and hungry and hopefully full of hard work and learning to serve.
No comments:
Post a Comment