Today marks our 15th Wedding Anniversary. I can't believe it's been 15 years.
I was going to scan in a wedding picture or engagement picture but that didn't happen today as I'm packing for our safari.
Clay sent me a pearl necklace that is beautiful (I wore it to church last Sunday) and we were able to skype/chat today for a few hours which was very nice. Luckily the kids cooperated for the most part for us to have time to talk.
I have to believe that next year we'll be together in person. Celebrating this apart isn't the easiest day I've had. Hard to feel like it's not any other day. I was tempted to take myself out to dinner but leftovers were calling my name. I'm waiting for you to come home Honey so we can celebrate together.
Thanks for all the adventures we've been on. Life doesn't get boring here but I couldn't imagine going on them with anyone but you.
I love you. Happy Anniversary.
1 comment:
Congratulations! I really do hope you're together for the next one!
Post a Comment