Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Happy Birthday Daniel!

June 26th was Daniel's 10th birthday.  We spent the day with cousins and even got to go do some fireworks last night to celebrate.
Here's the best picture of all the kids together with their cousins.











Most of the pictures were more like this--




Daniel chose BLTs and macaroni & cheese for his dinner and sausage and egg sandwiches for breakfast.   The kids love having their special days and being able to choose the food.  I have to admit his really surprised me this year.

I'll add pictures later.  He loved his presents, some new DS games, new shirts, and other toys.

Happy Birthday Daniel!

We're so glad you have you in our family.  Daniel is so excited to be moving up to Weblos and will be starting 5th grade in the fall.  I love how sensitive he is to the spirit and the way he prays.  He's very in tune with the needs of his mother and our family.  He's very inquisitive and loves solving puzzles.  Daniel is a very good helper, especially with his baby brother and will do whatever his mother asks him to do.

No comments: